Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gold Confetti Nails // Tutorial

This week's nail art was an old favorite of mine - gold confetti! I typically do gold dots on a black background, but I finally decided to try white. I 'm starting to like this style even more! 


I was actually inspired by my gold and pearl bracelets, which I have been wearing religiously for the past couple weeks. It's been lovely having my nails match my jewelry all week! 


To create this look: 

One //  Apply a protecting base coat and paint nails white (or experiment with other colors!).

Two // Use a dotting tool and gold polish to apply dots to the nail. Start out by concentrating most of the dots at the tip of the nail and carefully add a few spread out the rest of the nail. This will create the confetti look. 

Three // Finish with a shiny, fast drying top coat! 

I love this design because its easy and fast to do. Not to mention, it looks adorable. Tune in next wednesday for another fun nail art tutorial! 

xoxo - hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment