Monday, May 19, 2014

Flip Flop Weather

Last week was absolutely wonderful - mostly because of the weather. On Wednesday we nearly hit 90 degrees, which is basically a miracle for me up in Oregon. Even with tons of final projects and exams going on in school right now, I felt pretty good throughout the whole week. The sun definitely helps to keep me going during this time of year!


I even wore flip flops for a couple days last week! Despite all of the work, it  was definitely starting to feel like summer. I got iced coffee, went for a walk, and ate lunch outside with friends. 

Here's my go to outfit for a casual spring day - in flip flops!
Flip Flop Weather

I've been loving (and perhaps over-using) my pink flip flops lately! They add a great, spring-y pop to any outfit.
Anyways, I hope your last week was awesome too!

xoxo - hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment