Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Summer Fashion Essentials

I cannot believe that it's June. Seriously... where has this year gone? Even though these past five months at school have been great for me, I'm glad it's finally coming to an end. Summer vacation, here I come! 

To celebrate the arrival of June, I've put together my four favorite fashion essentials for summer. 


Summer Fashion Essentials

1. Fun, Bright T-Shirts. This twist back top from AE just screams summer to me. I'm loving the neon blue, loose fit, and fun back. T-shirts like this are definitely going to be must for me this summer. 

2. Sandals. So this one is kind of obvious (who doesn't wear sandals in the summer?), but nevertheless they're a necessity. I think sandals are a great way to make a simple outfit look put together - even if it's just a plain t-shirt and jeans. 

3. Colorful Nails. Summer is the perfect time to rock those neon nails! Right now I'm loving bright blue nail colors. 

4. White Jeans. Basically the staple of any summer wardrobe. Believe it or not, I actually didn't own a pair of white jeans until this week! I finally got around to ordering a pair online and I can't wait for them to arrive. (So many new outfits to try out!). 

... And that's all I have so far! These four items will probably make up my outfit on any given day this summer. I can't wait! 

xoxo - hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment