Monday, April 14, 2014

boat shoes & stripes

I've mentioned my beloved boat shoes briefly before, but I've been meaning to write a post about them for a while. Honestly, I'd wear them every day if I could.When I first started wearing them they were a bit uncomfortable, but after a few determined days I can safely say that they fit like a charm! Now they're actually quite comfortable. 

Pairing boat shoes with a striped shirt has become one of my favorite outfits. It's fresh, cute and gives a great vibe for summer and spring.

Boat Shoes & Stripes

Plus, I have waay too many striped shirts for my own good. If you were to run into me on the street on any given day, there's like a 50 percent chace I'd be wearing stripes. At least I have these boat shoes to give my go to outfit a fresh new look! 

xoxo - hannah  

No comments:

Post a Comment