Friday, January 3, 2014

Soothing Hair Mask

Soothing Hair Mask

I recently took a much needed break from straightening my naturally curly hair. It took a bit of work, but after about two months of using no heat products my natural hair is looking better and more hydrated than ever. 

Every once and a while I like to give my hair a deep conditioning treatment to provide a bit of extra moisture. This DIY remedy not only hydrates your hair, but is also completely natural. If you're using heat on your hair daily, I would definitely recommend using this mask on a weekly basis. 

To use, mix two parts coconut oil and one part olive oil in a small bowl. Comb through damp hair, working your way up from the ends. Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes and rinse well when done. 

Enjoy your happy and healthy hair! 



No comments:

Post a Comment