Thursday, January 2, 2014

Planners

I'm not really into big new years resolutions, but I do have a few small goals for this year. One is start (and continually use) a daily planner. In the past I've just made simple lists on my phone in order to keep up with things, but I think using an actual planner will allow for more detail and planning.

To give myself a bit of motivation, I think I'll invest in a cute, new planner. Here are some of my favorites!


Sugar Paper Black Confetti Weekly/Monthly Planner / $15.99  




Lilly Pulitzer 2013-2014 Jumbo Agenda / $34. 50




Brittany Fuson Paper 2014 Planner / $28.00




Jonathan Adler 2014 Agenda / $20.00



Vera Bradley 2014 Student Agenda / $18.00 - currently on sale for $7.20!


I love all of these. Some are a bit pricey, but a new planner is a perfect treat for the new year. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment