Friday, March 28, 2014

iphone photography

Yesterday I got back from my mini spring break trip to Seattle! Although it lasted only three days (two of which were quite rainy), I had a lovely time. While I was there, I promised myself that I would work on my somewhat dismal photography skills. 

That being said, I have absolutely no professional photography equipment... actually not even a camera at all. So iPhone photography it was! 


I ended up with mixed results. Out of the 100(ish) photos I took, there are definitely a few that stand out to me. The one above is my absolute favorite. 


I loved the blossoming tree here! Unfortunately, I think the focus and angle could have been better in this one. 


A lot of my favorite photos were taken at the South Lake Union Marina and the Center For Wooden Boats. With the sun setting and the water glowing, there were plenty of picture opportunities! 



... ... ... 

I had tons of fun exploring the city and snapping pictures everywhere. There are definitely some shots that I'm quite proud of too! Overall, I'll say the trip was a total success! 

xoxo - hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment